Video editing is a very fun activity to do. It can be a great hobby, but if you are very good at video editing, you can also pursue this hobby as a professional career. You can create fascinating results using video editing and bring your imagination to life. Now when it comes to video editing, there are hundreds of video editors available on the internet. Now most of the free editing software prints a watermark on the product, which can be very annoying and make your video look less professional. Now the question would be arising that are there any best free video editing software without a watermark?
Here we have compiled a list of the top 6 free video editing software with no watermark. Before reading further, you can take a look at the quick video below.
Top 1. Shotcut (Windows, macOS, Linux & FreeBSD)
The first free video editing software with no watermark on our list is called Shotcut. It is open-source free editing software that available on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Shotcut is an amazing professional tool that allows you to make very high-quality edits to your videos. It has a very simple and easy-to-use interface that can be used even by an amateur. You can edit the video in the timeline and can see the progress in real-time, meaning you don't have to export and play it. It also supports drag-and-drop action making it very easy to import videos into the software. It also has multiple audio and video format support making it a lot more flexible. Shotcut has most of the high-end features to create quality edits.
1. Has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
2. It supports videos with up to 60 fps.
3. Supports 4k resolution.
1. Requires a computer with higher specifications to run smoothly.
2. It can be a little difficult for beginners, as it is a professional tool.
Top 2. OpenShot (Windows, macOS & Linux)
OpenShot is another brilliant professional tool that allows you to edit videos seamlessly. It allows you to create professional-looking movies and slideshows out of your raw pictures and videos. It has many features, like being able to add subtitles, professional-looking special effects, transitions, audio, etc. It supports multiple formats, which means that the videos edited by OpenShot can be exported to devices like smartphones, gaming consoles, casting devices, etc. It has a library of pre-built special effects, transitions, filters, green-screen effects, etc. It has a fairly simple interface as compared to other editing software. The plus point of this software is that it is a free editor with no watermark.
1. It is open-source editing software.
2. It gets regular patch updates that enhance performance.
1. It can be a little buggy.
2. The software is not that efficient.
Top 3. DaVinci Resolve (Windows, macOS & Linux)
DaVinci Resolve is a video editing software that is full of professional features. This editing software is named after the famous artist DaVinci and anything associated with DaVinci is meant to be great. It is a feature-rich and complex editing software created for professionals. It comes equipped with an advanced color corrector and multi-track editing ability. This editing software is perfect to use in a professional studio. It has a collection of professional creative tools such as multi-track support, color grader, audio editor, etc. It is an open-source editing software and does not add a watermark to the result.
1. It is open-source and creates no watermarks.
2. It has a very high-quality built-in color grader.
3. It is a feature-rich professional tool.
1. It does not have multi-camera editing capabilities.
2. It is difficult to learn.
Top 4. iMovie (macOS, Mac OS)
As we are approaching the end of this list, the next free video editing software on our list is called iMovie. It is a native basic level video editing software made by Apple for its own devices. It is a built-in video editor on a Mac OS computer. It is a free video editing software that does not leave a watermark. It also has a built-in library of themes, filters, special effects, green-screen effects, etc. It is very simple and easy to use editing software that allows any beginner to create some epic results. It also has 4K resolution support. Given below is a list of the advantages and disadvantages of iMovie video editing software.
1. It is 100% free to use and leaves no watermark.
2. Supports up to 4K resolution.
3. Has built-in filters, themes, and special effects.
1. It is only available on Apple devices.
2. It has no built-in color grader.
Top 5. Blender (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, etc.)
When it comes to 3D modeling and VFX editing, Blender is the best tool to choose. Blender is an amazing 3D video editor that is free to use. Blender allows you to create professional-looking 3D models that you use in your other projects. It is a very high-quality tool for free software. It is not a dedicated video editing software, but it has some basic video editing tools like trimming and cutting, which is enough for most of the users. It is a lot more suitable for animation, sculpting, and VFX editing.
1. It is one of the best free 3D animators.
2. You can access the full version of Blender by availing of its trial.
1. It is very difficult to understand.
2. It is not a dedicated video editor.
Top 6. VideoProc (Windows & macOS)
The next video editing software on our list is called VideoProc. VideoProc is an amazing video editor and also has built-in converters and a screen recorder, which comes in handy. It takes advantage of the full computer's hardware, so quality does not get compromised. It supports Windows 7, which is very rare for the latest video editor.
1. Takes advantage of all the computer's specs.
2. It has a lot of features in the free trial.
1. The trial version only works for 5 minutes.
Summary & Extra Tip
Now that you are at the end of the article, you will have full knowledge of all the free video editing software, no watermark. We discussed the top 6 video editing software that leaves no watermarks. Now it comes down to your personal preference on what software to choose.
However, none of these free video editor has no weaknesses, and some of them are extremely complex, as we listed above after testing. If you don't like it, you can go for a high-quality easy video editing software named AceMovi Video Editor. It provides users with numerous effects and templates to help you create fatastic videos in a quick easy way. Especially, if you're a newbie into the video editing field, AceMovi Video Editor is your perfect choice. The clear interface and navigation will let you learn to edit videos in minutes. Now you can download this easy-to-use video editing program for free by clicking the Download button below and try it by yourself!
- Best easy-to-use non-linear video editor for beginners
- Make and enhance videos with basic and advanced editing features
- A wealth of filters, transitions, PIP, sound effects, text, templates etc.
- Flexible and numerious output options including format, device, social platform